A One Year Subscription ($79) Includes:
- FOUR hard copy issues, 40-48 pages each plus monthly BONUS issues via email Pages devoted to Leasing, Marketing, and Retention/Service
- At least one back issue
- We absolutely guarantee you’ll see a difference or your money back
Each issue includes strategies like:
- Monthly calendars with 60+ holidays for leasing andresident retention “excuses” to build a sense of community
- Marketing On A Tight Budget
- Social Media — How To Maximize It For Your Apartment Community
- Ratings & Reviews (How To Deal With Them!)
- How to Be A Better Manager
- Increasing Ancillary Income
- Streamlining Maintenance Service (one idea in a past issue saved $5,000+ for one community in water leaks)
- How To Appear To Give Personalized Service To Residents With Little Effort On Your Part
- Motivating Team Members
- What Other Industries Are Doing To Compete In Highly Competitive Markets
- Reader Ideas — what other managers are doing successfully that you can easily emulate.
We’ll show you how to improve, expand and solidify your leasing and retention programs. You’ll learn how to FIND and KEEP new residents.
One year subscription: $79 for one year.
A Two-Year Subscription ($119) Includes:
Everything you get with a one-year subscription – with an additional year thrown in.
Think about how much a lease is worth to you. If you lease one apartment at $800 per month, x 12 months = $9,600. I absolutely guarantee you’ll rent an apartment with the ideas in Rent & Retain Magazine. In fact, you’ll likely rent a whole lot more than one.
The investment, simply put, is totally worth it.
Two years = $119 for two years.
For Renewing Customers, Two years = $99 for two years.
1 year = $79
2 years = $119
2 year renewal = $99 (thanks for renewing! 🙂